I've always wanted to see top-flight athletes eat. When I--a 42 year old tiny person with a slow metabolism--exercise, my appetite goes through the roof. I can't quite imagine what the appetite of a young professional tennis player must be.
Cheesecake? *eek* *thinks* pasta more like. Tennis players eat pasta every day. Once I saw Nadal eat a steak in a Eurosport documentary. You can imagine the way he treated it. I remember thinking "it's probably like drinking a glass of water for him".
I eat a lot. Luckily it doesn't show :P ;) But sometimes I wonder what I'd eat if I were a professional tennis player. *eek* :P I think I burn a lot of energy in everything I do. It's like I'm always on full speed. I'm not hyperactive, I'm calm. I look even slow from the outside. It's just that inside a lot of work is being done LOL.
Back to the caption, I think she was like "Slurp... I wouldn't mind a third"
3 comments:
I've always wanted to see top-flight athletes eat. When I--a 42 year old tiny person with a slow metabolism--exercise, my appetite goes through the roof. I can't quite imagine what the appetite of a young professional tennis player must be.
The two plates are probably for herself.
They are supposed to eat a lot - mostly cheesecake if you believe what is written on a certain board :D
Cheesecake? *eek* *thinks* pasta more like. Tennis players eat pasta every day. Once I saw Nadal eat a steak in a Eurosport documentary. You can imagine the way he treated it. I remember thinking "it's probably like drinking a glass of water for him".
I eat a lot. Luckily it doesn't show :P ;) But sometimes I wonder what I'd eat if I were a professional tennis player. *eek* :P I think I burn a lot of energy in everything I do. It's like I'm always on full speed. I'm not hyperactive, I'm calm. I look even slow from the outside. It's just that inside a lot of work is being done LOL.
Back to the caption, I think she was like "Slurp... I wouldn't mind a third"
Post a Comment