I don't recognise this outfit..was it from the US Open 2 years ago? SHE HAS A MATCHING SCRUNCHY!!! :O:D
OMG it's your home tournament and you can't see it! *shocked* ;)Eastbourne 2004.
Nooo, that doesn't look like Eastbourne!!!*wonders if Bumsqueak has a photographic memory..*
You wanna bet? *wonders if Spancake has a memory at all*
Spancake!I didn't see Eastbourne 04..:)
There she goes, afraid of losing the bet ;). I DID see Eastbourne 2004. And I remember it well because I had just become a fan. :D
I only became a fan at wimmby 04..
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I don't recognise this outfit..was it from the US Open 2 years ago?
SHE HAS A MATCHING SCRUNCHY!!! :O
:D
OMG it's your home tournament and you can't see it! *shocked* ;)
Eastbourne 2004.
Nooo, that doesn't look like Eastbourne!!!
*wonders if Bumsqueak has a photographic memory..*
You wanna bet? *wonders if Spancake has a memory at all*
Spancake!
I didn't see Eastbourne 04..:)
There she goes, afraid of losing the bet ;). I DID see Eastbourne 2004. And I remember it well because I had just become a fan. :D
I only became a fan at wimmby 04..
Post a Comment